As done already many times before (see here and here) after a great trip I will show the doors of the country/city I visited. In case of Laos and also the rest of SE Asia (as you might have noticed) the door post is a bit more complicated. Mostly because there are no doors as shown with the grille below. Also whatever doors there are, you find them open more often than not. And I didn’t want to be so impolite to take a picture of an open door, giving the impression as I would want to take a look of the inside. There is certain line that one shouldn’t overstep. So here are my only door pictures from Laos, all of them taken in Champasak where it was raining for most the time.
Traveling is a way of life. While doing so I taste everything a country has to offer, and read a lot. There is nothing better though than enjoying all three at the same time. So come along for the ride.
Subscribe via Email
- All the flowers of Sissinghurst Castle garden June 5, 2023
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden June 2, 2023
- A visit to Kent – the southeast corner of England May 31, 2023
- Breakfast at Lupo – Piadina Bar & Cafe May 29, 2023
- Rubi Israeli Cuisine May 26, 2023
So far visited countries in Asia