If you can show me someone who leaves Iceland without having taken hundreds of pictures, I will be surprised. Everytime I turned around I took a picture. Sorting through these while writing my posts was more than hard. They all looked amazing (or as far as that is possible when shot with an iphone camera), but only the best should go up. So here are some more impressions that I couldn’t bring myself to delete. I hope they will make you as happy as the trip made me. This was one awsome experience. Yours, Pollybert
Traveling is a way of life. While doing so I eat and read a lot. There is nothing better though than enjoying all three at the same time. So come along for the ride.
Subscribe via Email
- All the beaches of Kos March 20, 2023
- A week on the island of Kos – is it worth going? March 17, 2023
- What I learned while chasing the Plantagenets March 15, 2023
- More impressions from the Plantagenets tour in France March 13, 2023
- What to eat and drink while on a history tour in France March 10, 2023
So far visited countries in Europe
Everything looks so perfect and beautiful!!!
It was, you will see for yourself very soon.