Oslo is beautiful and wherever I looked I felt I needed to take another picture. Besides massive parks and an overall green impression also the architecture made me fall in love with the city. Skam might have helped to get me there but Oslo itself did the rest. Please enjoy these extra shots of a city which should also be on your travel list. Yours, Pollybert
Traveling is a way of life. While doing so I taste everything a country has to offer, and read a lot. There is nothing better though than enjoying all three at the same time. So come along for the ride.
Subscribe via Email
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden June 2, 2023
- A visit to Kent – the southeast corner of England May 31, 2023
- Breakfast at Lupo – Piadina Bar & Cafe May 29, 2023
- Rubi Israeli Cuisine May 26, 2023
- Breakfast at Sil – coffee breakfast & more May 24, 2023
So far visited countries in Europe
Thank you for the ride Polly… and the memory of this great SKAM scene on the opera top (was it?)… would love to travel there with you one day – kisses
Yes, SKAM was amazing and we should definitely get together with Cat and binge-watch it for an evening!