I guess no trip is complete without a couple of extra pictures. Naples is no different. Although the first impression is one of dirt and rubbish everywhere besides the numerous graffiti, Naples and its surrounding areas have wonderful hidden spots of beauty. A friend told me that he will never come to Naples. After watching Gomorra he just knew there would be a dead body around every corner. Ha, so not true! Here are my favorite pictures from this city trip. Yours, Pollybert
Traveling is a way of life. While doing so I taste everything a country has to offer, and read a lot. There is nothing better though than enjoying all three at the same time. So come along for the ride.
Subscribe via Email
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden June 2, 2023
- A visit to Kent – the southeast corner of England May 31, 2023
- Breakfast at Lupo – Piadina Bar & Cafe May 29, 2023
- Rubi Israeli Cuisine May 26, 2023
- Breakfast at Sil – coffee breakfast & more May 24, 2023
So far visited countries in Europe
Very nice!! If you go there once again, I’d love come!
Hey, I definitely want to go again. Maybe even this fall.