This recent trip to Tel Aviv with a little side excursion to Jerusalem, left me with an abundance of pictures. These are really worthy places for taking pictures. On the other hand aren’t all my destinations worthy of this? Anyway, just the thrill of being again in a city with a beach makes me happy. The salt in the air and the sand beneath my feet brings out the best vacation feeling! And hopefully this shines through in the pictures. We had a great time in Israel! Yours, Pollybert
Traveling is a way of life. While doing so I taste everything a country has to offer, and read a lot. There is nothing better though than enjoying all three at the same time. So come along for the ride.
Subscribe via Email
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden June 2, 2023
- A visit to Kent – the southeast corner of England May 31, 2023
- Breakfast at Lupo – Piadina Bar & Cafe May 29, 2023
- Rubi Israeli Cuisine May 26, 2023
- Breakfast at Sil – coffee breakfast & more May 24, 2023