As done before here and here I will try to put together a list with things/feelings I took from this vacation.
- It’s totally agreeable to visit an island where there is no sightseeing possible
- Greek meze rock!
- There is only so much I can read while on the beach, sometimes all I want to do is watch the sea
- I actually wrote the above sentence, which must make it true
- Doing nothing gets better every day
- I could watch my girth grow every day
- Healthy food does not mean diet food
- It does seem weird for other people when three single adults travel together, but not all dare to ask how we are connected
- Ios is great for all ages
- Life doesn’t get much better when you travel with your friends!
Pingback: What I learned in Berlin | living at the fullest
Pingback: What I learned in Dublin | living at the fullest
Pingback: What I learned in Ios
I have a feature on my blog where I interview other bloggers. I would love to feature you on the site. Please download the file on this page (https://davidsbloggingtips.wordpress.com/interviews-with-bloggers/) and fill out the answers. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. David