OMG! Love it, love it, love it! This is so cool! I have to thank Adventures of a shy Girl for nominating me! I think it is my first award ever and for sure the first one for blogging!
The reason for starting this blog was to get a creative outlet. My work as a financial analyst leaves no room for any creativity. Reading has always been my passion so I just decided to try my hand at writing and I cannot believe that Adventures of a shy Girl enjoyed it so much to nominate me for an award! Thanks again, this is really great for me! Also a big thank you to all the people who have started following me and encouraging me with their comments to keep on writing.
Blogging has added a lot of value to my life and is in itself a wonderful experience. I am very honored to nominate others for this award as well.
Very Inspiring Blooger Award
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me:
- I love chocolate but it has to be dark. When faced with a choice between milk chocolate and nothing, I will always chose nothing.
- I read while I am queuing.
- I love everything Scottish although I have never been there.
- I consider an afternoon browsing books in a library well spent.
- When I was 16 I went parachuting for a week. Today I would be too afraid to jump out of a plane.
- I hate buying shoes.
- I cannot throw a newspaper/magazine away if I haven’t read it. So no subscriptions for me.
The 15 inspiring blogs I have nominated:
(In no particular order)