One might think that one flower post from Costa Rica should be enough. Too bad, because I have so many pictures of all kinds of flowers from every place I went. and as you can see these ones here are totally different than the ones I have seen in Tortuguero and Cahuita. The flora in Costa Rica is so diverse that every corner looks different. So here we go with the flowers of La Fortuna and around. Since I have been on two different guided tours, one was an Arenal combo tour and the other a hiking trip to Rio Celeste, even though the flowers are from the same area, they are still differing. Like the bird-of-paradise flowers from the entrance at Mistico, the Hanging Bridges Park. Yours, Pollybert
Traveling is a way of life. While doing so I taste everything a country has to offer, and read a lot. There is nothing better though than enjoying all three at the same time. So come along for the ride.
Subscribe via Email
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden June 2, 2023
- A visit to Kent – the southeast corner of England May 31, 2023
- Breakfast at Lupo – Piadina Bar & Cafe May 29, 2023
- Rubi Israeli Cuisine May 26, 2023
- Breakfast at Sil – coffee breakfast & more May 24, 2023